Here’s How We Set That Up
- Place the “[ pdb_signup ]” shortcode on the page where you want your signup from to appear.
- Go to the plugin settings page and click on the “Signup Form” tab.
- Set the “Thanks Page” setting to point to the page you want them to go to after they sign up. Place the “[ pdb_signup_thanks ]” shortcode on that page somewhere.
- When the person who signed up clicks on the link provided them in the email, they will go to a page where they can fill out the rest of the form with information for their record.
- Click on the “Record Form” tab and set the “Participant Record Page” setting to point to the page where you want them to go to edit their record. Put the “[ pdb_record ]” shortcode on that page. This shortcode won’t show anything unless it is visited with the special private link provided to the user in the receipt email.